“We emphasize on personal commitment by active involvement of employees and customers which is the source of our innovation.”
In today’s competitive business environment, productivity and reduction in cost is top of the agenda. Businesses now not only need to operate at a lower cost to compete, it must also have its own core competencies to distinguish itself from competitors.
Our competency of innovation can help you stand out in the market. Our team of Mechanical and Plastics experts are SME who can help us decide how metal can be substituted by particular plastics.
Also it is a question of understanding the product application & thorough knowledge of various properties of metal and plastics.
The Primary Reasons you should Change from Metal to Plastic if you are looking for,
- Reduction in Weight
- Reduction in Number of Components of an Assembly
- Improvement in specific Performance
- Improvement in aesthetics of a product
- Reduction in secondary operations like painting, machining, assembly
- Improvement in productivity
Before analyzing the potential value of converting metal components to plastic, several initial considerations must be made:
- Requirement of mechanical strength
- Temperature at point of use
- Requirement for conduction of heat, electricity, or radio frequency shielding
- Exposure to the chemicals
- Cost drivers for the metal part
- Tolerances required for form, fit, and function
- Tooling costs for converting to plastic component