We focus on the “prevention rather than the detection”
To achieve this, we follow systematic method, – Advance Product Quality Planning – and assign a Quality Engineer to work with a project team through entire plan & define, design, manufacturing and validation cycle.
Specifications for functional testing and gauging systems are established during project initiation stage. Dimensional requirements, aesthetic standards and special characteristics, SPC techniques to be used, are also defined. Once the mold is built, we conduct a process capability study on CTQs in addition to complete inspection layout to assure the specifications and requirements are on target. Some of key activities that we perform to assure quality before-hand include,
- Review all customer specifications
- Cross-functional project reviews
- Assuring all inputs to the specification
- Process and material flow charts
- Review & Approvals of tool design concepts
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Identifying project related training needs
- Measurement System Analysis
- Pre-production Control Plans
- Product and process capability analysis with defect detection
- CAPA management
Monitoring PPM level
The base of any quality product starts with the quality materials going into it. To ensure good quality material on time, we follow systematic vendor development & management plan. Our robust system helps us in development of suppliers which is a critical aspect of achieving a consistent product.