“People are our most valuable asset”
We believe our people are foundation of our existence as an organisation and hence we focus to involve talented and committed professionals to drive innovative solutions. We seek to hire and promote highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited by the challenge of performing at the best.
Working with Shefield could be a best experience on growing career path for right candidate.
- We are proud of our long-term employees and recognize these individuals by presenting service awards for every five years of service.
Employee Enhancement Program
- A comprehensive orientation for new employees.
- On-job training to enhance skill level.
- A variety of training opportunities are available to each employee that will allow them to increase their skill level, and prepare for development and advancement to more challenging assignments.
Employee Involvement Program
- Committed to employee involvement, Shefield practices an Employee Suggestion Program. Employees suggests improvements needed that are incorporated into the system. A token of appreciation is rewarded.
- Annual Day party
- We share celebration of our yearly gains in annual day party.
Employee Success Stories
Mr. Kaushik Patel
As first few entrants Kaushik was one of the wheels to enable this organisation start rolling for good. Being a dedicated player he has grown from Production coordinator to Production In-charge in short span.
-: Current Openings :-
1) Marketing Co-ordinator : Incumbent should be Graduate in any discipline, Having 1-2 years of Experience in marketing Co-Ordinator, will be preferred of plastic field. Good English Communication, data mining capability will be added advantage, ability to co-ordinate with customers and knowledge of Microsoft Office will be preferred.
2) Sr. Engineer Production : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Plastic Technology/PGDPPT having 5 years of Experience.
3) Sr. Engineer Technical Service : B.E Plastic/B.E Mech/Diploma in Plastic/DPMT having 4 to 7 years of Experience.
***Apply with your latest updated resume to SHEFIELD TECHNOPLAST PVT. LTD. 114, GIDC, Manjusar, Nr. ELS Tower, Ta.: Savli, Dist.: Vadodara – 391 775. Tel.: +91-2667-264514. Email your CV to email@example.com